We made it! Morris Move '09 is complete... Grandma DebDeb helped Mommy and Daddy drive all the way from California to Wyoming! It was a VERY long trip, but we did it in two days and Mommy told me that I was SUCH a good little girl the whole drive :) We got here last Sunday and I just love my new house: I even have my very own room! My puppy Spike loves it here too, he gets to take over the whole bottom floor when we all go to bed upstairs! It has been a little cold, but I got to experience my very first snow the other night - 3 whole inches, WOWIE! It was so pretty to see the trees all white the next morning.
Mommy and Daddy haven't gotten our internet yet, but they borrowed Granddaddy's so here are a few photos of our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment