Here are some pics from my Godparents' wedding in New Orleans this past weekend. I was so excited because Mommy was really busy being Mel's Maid of Honor so I got to spend almost allllll weekend with just my Daddy! We had so much fun!
Love your mommy's dress Adelaide...think she'll send it to me to wear for a MC Ball?? You are such a little cutie, I cannot wait to meet you, hopefully before you're all grown up and getting married! xoxo
She's so cute! IlLove the little dress.
ReplyDeleteLove your mommy's dress Adelaide...think she'll send it to me to wear for a MC Ball?? You are such a little cutie, I cannot wait to meet you, hopefully before you're all grown up and getting married! xoxo
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures....
ReplyDeleteWell, almost a month ago, I posted the last comment. Today...I just noticed the bracelet. That pleased me sooo much...
ReplyDelete