I am ONE WHOLE YEAR OLD today!
I had an AMAZING fairy garden birthday party with lots of friends and family last night. We are so blessed to have such great people in our life! I had SO MUCH FUN Mommy had to make TWO slide shows to get in all the pics (the second one is about twice as long as the first)!
Party Prep and Decorations
The PARTY!
Love the pixs...I was thinking of your party..but time ran out! If I can find an appropriate gift, I'll stop by. Luv, Gina
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty garden party you had Adelaide! I can't believe how big you have gotten!! I bet mommy & daddy are very excited you have now turned 1! You'll have to tell mommy what you want Erin and Mama P to send you for your birthday so she can tell me & we can mail it to you! Hope you had an awesome 1st birthday...I promise you will get to meet me some day...soon I hope! Don't be too much of a monster for mommy at home anymore. She doesn't know what to do with you when you cry & whine, she loves you so much & I'm sure she just wants you to be a happy & well behaved girl. She wants everyone to love you has much has her and daddy do!!
ReplyDeleteLove-Erin
Those rosy little cheeks, that hair...she's grown so much since I saw her and she's so adorable and expressive!
ReplyDeleteKate
What a cute party!! I love the decorations and cakes. The birthday girl looked like she had a blast and is absolutely adorable!!!!!!
ReplyDelete