5.19.2010

Daddy, Mommy, Baby, OH MY!

Unfortunately, I have had very few super exciting adventures lately because I've been suffering from a killer ear infection for almost 3 weeks.. BOOOO! I'll try to get around to letting Mommy photograph me and my upcoming escapades soon...I promise!

However, just so you don't think we're ALL boring, my Daddy and Mommy have been up to all sorts of things!

Daddy has been exploring his inner Wyoming cowboy. It is quite funny. He did WONDERFULLY (thanks to Jody for chauffeuring him through his very first branding experience, and the Swift ranch for having an AHHMAZING lunch afterward!) and "did it all" - meaning he got to experience every in and out of branding fun. Think Mommy will ever get him into cowboy boots?? Hahaha!


Photo courtesy of Blushing Crow Studio - hurray for Tara and her camera - she caught an EPIC moment for our enjoyment. :)

Mommy has been working with her friend Amanda to start a home-based cupcake and goodie catering business! The Cowgirl Cupcakery has already served several events, and has more on the horizon. Custom cupcakes, cookies, cakes, and goodies galore!

Probably the most exciting news of all is that we *MAY* get to find out on Monday if I get a little brother or sister!! We're headed to SLC for an ultrasound the 24th. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the sex of baby #2!! I guess I'm living vicariously through you :) Also, that is one AMAZING picture of the branding - I hope you frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...can't wait to know!!! As Amber said, Amazing picture! ♥ Sal

    ReplyDelete