8.20.2010

Beach and Brook Trout

Mommy and Daddy took me fly-fishing this past weekend! They even caught some brook trout...but Daddy says they're barely minnows :( Either way Mommy was pretty proud that she caught a fish fly-fishing before Daddy! Girls -1, Daddy -0! I spent most of my time being terrified of the fish and lounging in my chair.

Then Mommy and I spent today at Fremont Lake with Amanda, Nerissa, and Vroni - on the beach this time instead of in the boat! I had a BLAST playing in the water and sand. I think I'd like to do that again...but maybe somewhere warmer...

p.s. - you've probably noticed my new cake-face header pic! It was taken by Tara from Blushing Crow Studio on my 1st birthday back in March - she is AMAZING and anyone who wants prints of this one or the others she took can order them, so just let Mommy know!



1 comment:

  1. This little lady is grooooowin up! Intense.

    ReplyDelete