Did you know that even little babies like Sissy have to have a passport now if they want to leave the country? And these passports they require photos...very very specifically arranged and composed photos. Mommy did her best to take these photos today....I was NOT in a cooperative mood.
Sissy did much better at smiling for the camera than I did!
Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe they let you take your own passport photos! When we had to get Mad's (18 mos), I had to hold her I was covered with a white towel. It took like 8 attempts. So awkward and ridiculous!
Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe they let you take your own passport photos! When we had to get Mad's (18 mos), I had to hold her I was covered with a white towel. It took like 8 attempts. So awkward and ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteWhat do the girls need passports for? I thought they were staying back with grandma while mommy & daddy went to Cabo?
ReplyDelete~Erin