6.03.2011

Gone Fishin' and Goin' Fishin'

So, it turns out that I'm a pretty great fisher! Of course, mommy says that it doesn't hurt my fish is permanently attached to the end of my line ;) I think Daddy is planning on taking me fishing every weekend this summer, haha! Daddy has a video of me on his phone, too, but I'll have to upload it later when he's home.

Daddy and Mommy actually get to do some BIG fishing in only 2 weeks - in Cabo, Mexico!! They're going down for one of my favorite people's weddings (Karly!). They finally got their two whole days of deep sea fishing booked last night. I think Daddy is beyond pumped - he's been trying to get Mommy to go deep sea fishing for years!

What will we be doing while the 'rents are bashing around Mexico, you ask? Well, getting spoiled rotten by our Grandmas of course!! Grandma Nonnie and Grandma DebDeb are coming up to our house to play all week long and take care of us! I'm so excited I ask when they're coming like 100 times a day. Mommy MAY be getting a little tired of telling me the answer over and over again. Clearly my concept of time needs a little work, haha! Its gonna be SO. MUCH. FUN....whenever they finally get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment