12.18.2011

Quilt-tastic

One of Momma's sorority sisters just had her 2nd preemie. Anna, her first, was born at about 34 weeks and is doing fabulously. Luke, her second, was born at 35 weeks (ish) and was bigger than I was!! He, too, is doing wonderfully. In good ol' DG fashion, Momma made a quilt for Luke (which WOULD have arrived on time...IF HE HAD, the little rat!), and couldn't resist doing one for Anna too. I got to help with Luke's applique...you can probably see where I thought dangling my full weight on the quilt was the best way to move it through the machine. Turns out I kinda like the whole sewing thing though. Now if I could just get Ade to work the foot pedal, I could do this all on my own....

Luke's Quilt - done to compliment his retro-vehicle-themed room (which, I might add, Lisa designed and decorated...the girl's got talent y'all)

Anna's Quilt - done to compliment her room (which Lisa also did)

No comments:

Post a Comment