12.18.2012

Hallo-late

We have to apologize.  We've been completely overtaken by this HallowThanksMas holiday that seems to be the new-normal, and didn't even realize we never showed off our Halloween costumes!  We delighted Great Grandma Ruth (and the Preschool) as an Iris Flower Fairy and a Daffodil Flower Fairy.  If you know our Great Grandma Ruth, you know how much she adores fairies and flowers...so she got quite a kick out of our take on those subjects.  Sissy had a big party at school (and I got to go too!!) where they decorated cookies, played pin the bone on the skeleton, and all sorts of other games.  I mostly just whined that I wasn't allowed to eat the glue sticks or cut my hair off with the safety scissors.  After the party we went to visit Grandma Ruth (who debuted her gumball machine costume) and went trick-or-treating to our wonderful neighbors' and on to Granddad's house.  All the candy and smiles were awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment