Its about time we interrupt your busy lives for a little photo therapy. Things have been so crazy here that it somehow went from Christmas to post-Valentines, and we have no idea where the time went. Pretty soon it'll be summer and we'll be even more confused! Oh well, busy means not bored, right?!
This weekend we're off for a little time in SLC. Mama and Daddy have a surprise in store for Adelaide...more to come :)
In the meantime, enjoy a little catchup:
I hope you all had a great time in SLC! Adelaide, I can't wait to hear about what your surprise was! I know it wasn't seeing snow, since you've got plenty of that at home, no need to travel for it!! Those are some pretty snazzy & stylish sun glasses you are both wearing, think I might be a little jealous of them ;) ! You are both adorable & getting so big, I'm sure your mommy & daddy wish you would either slow down a bit or grow up a lot faster so you can help around the house ;)Just remember to stay cute & adorable and be nice to each other!
ReplyDelete<3 Erin