Sissy and I really REALLY enjoyed the solid week of playtime when everyone was here visiting us. Mommy sort of slacked (ok, REALLY slacked) on taking pics, so here's a sparse recap:
Sissy wrapped Mel and Powell around her little finger..
Nonnie and I started an all-girl band...
I displayed my ever-growing model potential...
Grandma DebDeb and Sissy bonded...
and Mel, Powell, Mommy and Daddy got to go skiing!
Adelaide, you are going to be a rock star super model in your all girl rock and roll band! Just remember, you can be anything you want to be. Girls rock & can do just as much as boys do, if not more! <3 Erin in Ohio
Adelaide, you are going to be a rock star super model in your all girl rock and roll band! Just remember, you can be anything you want to be. Girls rock & can do just as much as boys do, if not more!
ReplyDelete<3 Erin in Ohio
Work it, Ade! I just hope she remembers the little people when she makes it big!!
ReplyDelete