3.04.2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Adelaide!

My beautiful big sissy turned 3 years old today! Momma and Dada can hardly believe its been 3 whole years since she graced them with her presence...its gone by in a blink. We all love her with our whole hearts and she's absolutely the BEST big sister anyone could ask for!

Since Ade is now old enough to answer questions and have *very* definite opinions on things, Momma wanted to record how she felt about life on her big girl birthday!

Adelaide, what is your...
Favorite color -- Pink!
Favorite toy -- Papers to do colors
Favorite fruit -- Strawberries
Favorite food -- French fries
Favorite TV show -- Little Einsteins
Favorite outfit -- My pink tutu skirt
Favorite video game -- Sky Rim
Favorite snack -- Gummies
Favorite animal -- Wolf Pups
Favorite song -- "Don't stop make it hot" song (Tik Tok, Ke$ha)
Favorite book -- Princess book (Fairy tales of Disney princesses)
Favorite cereal -- Fruit Loops
Favorite drink -- Apple juice
Favorite holiday -- Christmas
Favorite activity -- Dance class and coloring my ipad
What lovely do you take to sleep? -- A dress
Who is your best friend? -- Dada
What do you want to be when you grow up? -- BIG! (I'm gonna be a Cinderella)

...Since we're getting a visit from cousins Reese and Emma, and Aunts Rachel and Allie, and Gaga Nonnie in 2 weeks, we're having Sissy's birthday party then. She got to open presents from Grandma Debdeb (LOOK AT THAT CASTLE!! The pretty princess and ponies castle!), Aunt Shoe (aka Great Aunt Peggy), and Grandfather today. Momma and Dada will give her her presents from them and I'll give her MY presents at the party :D


Birthday cake #1 - oh yes, the princess pony castle cake will be at the party...

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3rd birthday sweet Princess Adelaide! Your birthday dress is SO pretty & your purple cake looks like it was super tasty, I'm a little jealous way out here in icky Ohio! I bet you will have a super FUNtabulous time at your birthday party with all your family & I bet you'll get spoiled more with lots of presents and fun toys! I got your party invite in the mail last week. It was so fun and you were so pretty! I'm so sorry that Ohio is so far away that I can't come & I haven't yet met you in your 3 year life.
    <3 Erin

    ReplyDelete