Like we mentioned earlier, we got a visit this past week (3 weeks ago now)!! Our Gaga Nonnie, Aunt Rachel, cousin Reese, Aunt Allie, and cousin Emma came to see us! We had a wonderful time - right up until Sissy, Daddy and Mama got food poisoning. They were down for the count Wednesday and most of Thursday, which was sad since everyone had to leave on Friday :( We got lots of fun things in, though, and the family even got to hit Jackson while we recovered at home. We did my birthday party, of course, then we got to go see the horses, and all the "big girls" got to shoot Daddy's guns. We went to the PAC (the big swimming pool in town) and got in some good cousin time. We can't wait to see everyone again in June!
** NOTE from Mama: Blogger is having some sort of issue with uploading pics right now. I've opened at ticket for it, but no response, of course. Sorry these are so small - best I could do! If the issue gets resolved soon I'll upsize **


|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment