7.14.2012

Dallas Arboretum and Day 2

The second day we were in Dallas, Mel and I made a delicious breakfast, and then she and Powell took us to the Dallas Arboretum - holy cow it was AMAZING!!  There were tons of beautiful flowers (except we weren't allowed to pick any...that wasn't so cool...), awesome play houses, and these glass art exhibits by Chihuly that everyone kept raving about. 



After a nice long day, but a HOT HOT HOT one, we got to cool off by playing in the froggy fountain!! This might have been my favorite part of the day...


1 comment:

  1. Ade- you look like you were such a good helper in the kitchen making breakfast in the with Mel! Maybe mama will let you help her make breakfast at home some day soon too!! Harleigh- your little front toothless grin is SO adorable in the picture in your new banner!

    You both look like you had so much fun cooling off and playing in the froggy fountain! :)

    I wish you precious girl & mama(I miss her lots!) didn't live so far away from me in Ohio. I want to meet you both before you get to much bigger & my mommy does too!!

    Hugs & lots of <3
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete