9.05.2012

Preschool Perfect!

Today was my VERY FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL!!!!  It was ahhhmazing.  I loved it! Momma and Daddy dropped me off and I went running right over to the teacher, said hello, then headed straight for the painting corner.  Momma had to drag me back to put all my stuff away, haha!  We learned sight words shoe, frog, duck, and lake today; and played a bunch of games.  We even went outside and I did the big slide and the swings!  When Momma came to get me, Mrs. Lehr told her that I did really well today and had a lot of fun - she was right!!  I can't wait to go back on Friday - right now I'm pretty sure school is the best thing E.V.E.R.!


Sissy was...less excited...about me going to school.  Momma said she missed me for a while, but she survived!

1 comment:

  1. Ade, you might be the cutest little preschooler and with the longest prettiest hair I've ever seen too! So great to hear you liked school SOOOO much and that it's the best thing E.V.E.R. You just remember that! School is great, you like it and it makes you smart!! Ask your mama, she'll tell you. Graduate high school and then be a smart girl and go off to college! Hope you have a great fun day at school tomorrow too!!
    Hugs and wishes of an excellent Friday at preschool! <3 Erin

    ReplyDelete