Well, they say when it rains, it pours. In our case this is a good thing!! Apparently September 4-11 is a good week to be a Morris!
September 4 - Our cousin Reese started Preschool! It was a rough first day, but she gave it another shot today and had a great time!!
September 5 - I started Preschool! ...and have loved every second of it. I've been three days now (I go Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and each day brings new things and so much fun! I'll try to remember to post pics of some of my masterpieces ;)
September 6 - Our newest cousin Olivia was born! She is home now and doing awesome - we can't wait to FaceTime with her and see her for "real"!
September 6 - Grandad bought us our newest horse! He is a red roan and is named Bridger. Daddy rode him and did great so we're hoping he'll be a wonderful addition to the ranch, and a good horse for Daddy!
September 7 - Sissy is potty trained! On Wednesday she just kind of up and
decided to do it herself, which is crazy since she's only 22 months
old. She only had three accidents and then done! She's woken up dry every morning since Thursday, and has not had an accident since then either (still true as of today!). Momma and Daddy are kind of amazed, and hoping it holds!
September 8 - Our Aunt Allie got ENGAGED! We officially get to call Tyler UNCLE TYLER now! We are so excited for Emma's mommy and daddy and can't wait for the wedding!!
September 9 - I started Sunday School at St. Andrews Episcopal Church. We had a wonderful first day and some of the girls from my dance and preschool classes are in Sunday School too! The lesson was from the book of Mark. The story was about how Jesus
revealed just who he was to his close friends. Jesus and God ask us to
reveal who we are and ‘tells’ us that we should be proud of our talents
and strengths. God asks us to use our gifts and strengths to live a
positive life and to help others in need. Here I am coloring my body outline! The teacher, Mrs. Washburn, is printing pictures of our faces to add to our bodies!
September 11 - Miss Neika's dance classes started up again! This year I 'graduated' to a bigger girl class and I had an awesome first day! I am taking Ballet and Hip Hop again and will try to remember to take some more pictures to show y'all!
(Momma was kind of a slacker today..she forgot to take pictures of my first day of dance this year! Sheesh!)
....So, as you can see, we've had a pretty amazing week! We're so blessed to have all these wonderful things and people in our lives - we just love it!!








No comments:
Post a Comment