Mama says she can't believe how big we're both getting, and she's snuggling her "baby" while she can; I say I am NOT A BABY anymore, and I'm excited for Sister to come home!
9.04.2013
1st Day of Pre-K!
This BIG girl started Pre-K today! Mama can hardly believe how quickly the time goes. One more year then Adelaide will be starting Kindergarten and I'll be starting Preschool! Its a little much for Mama sometimes. Adelaide was, of course, beyond thrilled to go back to school. She has different teachers this year - Miss Kelli and Miss Teresa - and they're both fabulous! She'll miss Mrs. Sletten and Mrs. Lehr of course, but she just loves her new class! She'll be going full days (7:45am - 3:00pm) Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Stay tuned for an announcement about our Tuesday schedule!
Mama says she can't believe how big we're both getting, and she's snuggling her "baby" while she can; I say I am NOT A BABY anymore, and I'm excited for Sister to come home!
Mama says she can't believe how big we're both getting, and she's snuggling her "baby" while she can; I say I am NOT A BABY anymore, and I'm excited for Sister to come home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment