Sissy is 2 weeks and 2 days old today! Its hard to believe that much time has passed! She's had her first bath (I helped!), her first snow day (I enjoyed it alot more than she did...), and I've been entertaining her, as usual :)
11.24.2010
2 Weeks, a 1st Bath, and a 1st Snow!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving (gobble gobble!) and I'm sure one of us will post pictures from the festivities afterward. We're having a BIIIG dinner at Grandad's house...with Mom, Dad, Grandma, GramGram, Uncle Robin, Healey, Leslie, Rod, Big Rod, Cousin Darren, his fiancee Ginger, and of course me and Sissy! It's been a while since Gram's table has had this many people at it, and I'm really excited to see everyone...so thankful for my family!
Sissy is 2 weeks and 2 days old today! Its hard to believe that much time has passed! She's had her first bath (I helped!), her first snow day (I enjoyed it alot more than she did...), and I've been entertaining her, as usual :)
Sissy is 2 weeks and 2 days old today! Its hard to believe that much time has passed! She's had her first bath (I helped!), her first snow day (I enjoyed it alot more than she did...), and I've been entertaining her, as usual :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You girls sure did get a lot of snow for your 1st snow of the season! And it's not even December yet!! I hope you grow up to really like snow, unlike me, I don't like snow so much! Probably why I went to college in South Carolina and then moved to CA, then NC. Not so much snow in any of those locations!! Adeliade, you looked super cute helping give your lil sissy a bath!! Hope you both have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your big family!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love and Turkey day hugs all the way from COLD Ohio!!
Love--Erin