Hiya guys! I'm a little new at this but my big sis has been showing me the ropes. I'm a whole week old today! Mommy, Daddy, Sister and I went to Jackson for appointments this afternoon. I saw my doctor and then had to go see this horrible woman who stuck my foot with this sharp thing for some tests. I do not plan on doing that again! My stats from the doctor are below and I'll even include some pictures from this past week :) Grandma DebDeb has been here helping Mommy and Daddy and Daddy has been off work all week. We're all sad he has to go back tomorrow :( My sis has been AWESOME all week: she kisses me, gives me my paci, tickles me, and gives me bottles!! I love her bunches! All in all, I'm havin' a pretty great time out here so far!
Harleigh's Week 1 stats:
weight: 6lbs. 9oz (was 6lbs 4oz when we left the hospital)
height: 19 3/4" (birth was 19 1/4")



Baba, SisSis?

We even sleep the same!

Tickle Tickle!

I also have a surprise new cousin!
Aunt Allie and Tyler had their baby, Emma Jo Frakes, 9 weeks early (she was due 1/11/11) just 2 days after me on 11/10/10! She was 3lbs 12oz and 16 1/4" long. She is in the NICU in Tulsa but is doing really well! I can't wait to meet her and the rest of Daddy's family!
Harleigh,
ReplyDeleteMy most favorite picture is of you & your wonderful big sister sleeping with daddy! You are both so adorable!!
I'm also glad you decided to mostly follow your baking instructions & only came 1 day early as opposed to your cousin who came 9 whole weeks early! I hope she does well and continues to grow big and strong!
Lots of love & hugs to you & the rest of your happy family! I love you all & I certainly can't wait to meet you and your sister!!
Lots of love from all the way in Ohio!!
Love~Erin
Love the pictures and the new name!! What a bunch of beautiful girlies!
ReplyDelete