11.11.2010

Meet My Baby Sister, Harleigh Beth Morris!

My little sis Harleigh was born on Monday!

Harleigh Beth Morris
11/08/2010
8:54am
6lbs. 10.9oz.
19 1/4"

She decided to make her grand entrance a day early, and gave Mommy a hard time on the way to Jackson, but is healthy, happy, and I really love her! I've been helping give her a paci, and I like to tickle her when she's awake :) Everyone says she looks like me when I was a baby, just smaller!

You'll notice some changes on this blog in the coming days so that it can be BOTH of our spot to share our adventures with you!

In the meantime, here are some pictures of my little sister and my family!

4 comments:

  1. She's beautiful!!! Congratulations, Audrey and family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you! Luv and Huggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Parsons11/11/2010 5:59 PM

    She is gorgeous!!!!!!!! Ade looks like a wonderful big sister and you all look so happy!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete